The Effectiveness of an Educational Environment Based on Augmented Reality in Developing the Motivation for Achievement among Female Students of the University of Jeddah
الملخصIn response to the demands of digital transformation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Vision 2030, which aims to improve education and provide future jobs, and depends on production, technical skills and the speed with which they are acquired, this research was conducted. The researcher used the two approaches (descriptive and quasi-experimental with an educational design based on one group with measurement (before / after) the first group test before the post-test) to achieve the objectives of the research and answer its questions. The research community consists of all female students of the College of Computer Science and Engineering in the Department of Information Systems and Technology - seventh level - at the University of Jeddah for the second semester 1440-1441 AH. The number of (35) students enrolled in the human-computer interaction course. The study found an interactive effect between an educational environment based on augmented reality and the development of the achievement motivation skill among female students of the University of Jeddah.
2. Ibrahim, Sherif Shaaban. (2016, April 1). Employing mobile-based electronic games in the teaching and learning processes. E-Learning Journal, (13) https://cutt.us/sdGzI.
3. Ahmed, Islam. (2016). The effectiveness of a program based on augmented reality technology in developing visual thinking skills in science for a ninth-grade student in Gaza [Master’s thesis, Al-Azhar University]. Arab Educational Information Network Shamaa.
4. Ahmed, Iman. (2013). The effectiveness of using Marzano's Dimensions of Learning model in developing achievement, habits of mind and motivation for achievement in mathematics among fourth graders of primary school. Journal of Mathematics Education, 16, 181-256.
6. Ahmed, Raja, and Mr. Ramadan. (2017). The effect of the interaction between the smart agent presentation pattern and the level of its control within the three-dimensional virtual learning environments in the development of self-organized learning skills and achievement motivation among educational technology students. Journal of the Arab Society for Educational Technology, p. (33), 77-147. The system house information base.
7. Ahmed, Safaa. (2013). The effect of a proposed program based on the brain-based learning approach in correcting alternative perceptions, improving science processes, and motivation for achievement among first-grade middle school students. Arab Studies in Education and Psychology, 1(33), 47-96. The system house information base.
8. Ahmed, Attia Attia, (2008). Academic procrastination and its relationship to achievement motivation and study satisfaction among students of King Khalid University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Electronic library, Gulf children with special needs. http://www.gulfkids.com/ar/book14-1801.htm.
9. Ahmed, Hala Ibrahim. (2017). Digital design for virtual reality technology in light of the quality of e-learning. The Palestinian Journal of Learning, 6(11), 65-80. https://0i.is/eL9m.
10. Ismail, Abdel Raouf Mohamed. (2016). The effectiveness of using projective and planned augmented reality technology in developing the academic achievement of computer networks course among educational technology students, their motivation in investigation activities, and their attitudes towards this technology. Journal of Educational and Social Studies, Helwan University, 22 (4), 143-243. The system house information base.
11. Ishmael, stranger. (2009). E-learning from application to professionalism and quality. The world of books.
12. Ubari, Hussein. (2015, August 18). Augmented reality technology and its applications in education. New education. https://tinyurl.com/yyxkyqxy .
13. Barika, Abdel Rahman. (2007). The relationship between awareness of cognitive processes and the motivation of academic achievement among students of the high school of teachers in the city of Algiers. [PhD Thesis, University of Algiers]. https://0i.is/J6iO.
14. Bandar, Ashwaq (2013, May 27). Augmented reality technology succeeds in Taif schools. Asharq Al-Awsat Newspaper, (12599). https://tinyurl.com/y3tdpbbk.
15. Arab portal for technical news. (2019, January 15). The most prominent trends of augmented and virtual reality technologies during 2019. https://tinyurl.com/yys9kqsw.
16. Augmented reality technology contributes to changing human life. (2018, February 6). Asharq Al-Awsat Newspaper, (14315). https://tinyurl.com/y2vekrzx.
17. Tawfik, Marwa; Halfawi, Walid; Selim, Rania; And Mr. Muhammad. (2016). The effect of the interaction between embodiment with the virtual agent and the depth of navigation in three-dimensional environments in developing spatial awareness and the trend towards digital representations among students of the College of Education. Journal of the College of Education, Al-Azhar University.4(168), 581-623. The system house information base.
18. Vision 2030 Saudi Arabia. (2018). Document of the digital transformation program in the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030. https://tinyurl.com/y3xdjbv3.
19. Zaghoul, Imad, and Shaker, his mind. (2007). The psychology of classroom teaching. The march house.
20. Zahran, Hamed Abdel Salam. (2005). Childhood and Adolescence Developmental Psychology (6th Edition). The world of books.
21. Al-Zahrani, Afnan. (2013). The effectiveness of a program based on a virtual learning environment in the collection of some science topics for the second grade intermediate students and their attitudes towards them. ]A magister message that is not published[. Al Baha university.
22. Al-Zahrani, Samiha. (2017). The effectiveness of an electronic program based on the virtual environment to employ infographics in education for primary school teachers. ]A magister message that is not published[. Umm Al Qura University.
23. Al-Zayyat, Fathi Mustafa. (2004). The psychology of learning between the associative and cognitive perspectives (p. 2). Universities Publishing House.
24. Al-Shehri, Wedad. (2016). The effect of teaching using augmented reality technology on the academic achievement of secondary school students in the computer and information technology course. Journal of Educational Sciences, Cairo University, 24(4), 137-173. The system house information base.
25. Abdelwahab, Mohamed Mahmoud. (2018). The effectiveness of using a virtual learning environment to develop some scientific research skills among graduate students. Journal of the Faculty of Education, Tanta University, 70 (2), 322-358. The system house information base.
26. Muhammad, Abeer and Youssef, Awad. (2016). Three-dimensional virtual environments in the field of education. The Journal of Graduate Studies at Al-Neelain University, 6 (22), 221-229. The system house information base.
27. Mahmoud, Safaa, Judge, Reda, and Salah Hisham. (2016). The effect of using a three-dimensional learning environment via the Internet on developing the achievement and attitudes of second year preparatory students in computer subject. Journal of the College of Education, Menoufia University, 31 (2). The system house information base.
28. The 3rd International E-Learning Conference. (2016, April 12-13). Creative learning in the digital age. The Egyptian University for E-Learning. Cairo Egypt.
29. Fifth International Conference. (2019, March 5-7). Conference on technology and techniques of education and e-learning. Zia Conference and Research Center, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
The Fourth International Conference on E-Learning and Distance Education. (2015, March 2-5). Innovative learning for a promising future. The National Center for E-Learning and Distance Learning, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
الحقوق الفكرية (c) 2022 Dr. Alanoud Ibrahim AL-Sehaem
هذا العمل مرخص حسب الرخصة Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.