Legal Restrictions on Child Labour in Arab Countries
(Arab Child Labour)
The man power is still considered an important elements in projects implementations and maintains that is classified according to different Age categories, the policies of economical countries, have an interaction the social trend with the necessity to respect the work power and develop them in the country that follows this policy or that since the end is economical development, Recently, the Arab countries have followed the same steps to achieve one aspect of the thorough development through providing the (future labourers) through restricting child labour to use it as a decisive weapon while all Arab Labour Law has classified the term " juvenile, there are many Reasons for Child Labour like Economical Reasons ,Social Reasons and Political Reasons , while Child labour " forms a series of different types .each one depends on the type of work assorted in it , its influence on child " almost indicates to child unacceptable activity like : Dangerous or unhealthy industries and the worst types there are many traits that gives relative independence from other law rules . Most of these rules at for labourer protection especially weak categories to achieve balance in work relationships ,most of that appear by the minimum age to work, Management monitoring and medical exam and the penalties on the violation of the rule restriction.
Firstly: Arabic References
1. Abu-Raya , S ,(3003). ''Family and Unemployment Problem under Globalization '' Cairo . Arab Labour Periodical , No.76 .
2. Abu-Shenab,. A.K,(1999) ,.Explanation of New Labour Law , Jordan ,Culture Library for Publication and Distribution .
3. Abad ,. A & Al-Yass,y. ,(1989) , Labour Law , Central Laborers Printing house , Baghdad .
4. Ani. H. M. S. , (2004). General Freedom Theory – Analysis and documents , Baghdad University
5. Adway, ,J , (1982) ,Labour Law Origins ,Egypt .
6. Ali. S, A,(N.D )Social and Ecumenical Organization in Basra
7. . AlYass , Y (1980), Iraqi Labour Law Vol.1 – Individual work relation . second edition ,Baghdad .
8. AlYass , Y ,(1990) , A Brief Description Labour Law No.(71)year 1987 , Higher , Education Print house , Baghdad.
9. A Comparative Study About Arab Labour Convention No.(18)year 1996 About Child (1982) Labour , Arab labour Bureau .
10. Bazaz , A ;(1987). Iraq from Occupation to Independence , Forth edition , Iraq ,Al-bark Publish house
11. Bura'ai , A. H,( N.D) ,Specialization and The increase labour Problem , National Plan for cure , Cairo .
12. Bauomy ,.A. K. ,(2003). Hiring Policy and Work Stability in Egyptian Labour Law ,Egypt
13. BEDAY, A,Z , (1982) , Individual Labour Contract in Foreign and Arab Legislation , no.(3) Labour Bureau .
14. Chomsky ,N ,( 2004) , Illusions in Middle East , First edit. Middle East Library , Cairo ,
15. Chomsky ,N (2003), Globalization and Terrorism - America War Against The World , first edit. Police Printers , Cairo
16. The Effect of Poverty and Unemployment on Development in ASECOA Region ; (2002) ,United Nations –New York , Brief papers,18.
17. Faraj , T, H. ,(1981) , A Passage to Law Science , Second edit. , Al-Nasher
University Culture Institution .
18. Future without Child Labourer , ,A Brief International Report on Child Labour ,( 2000) ,International Labour Bureau .
19. Mahmmod, H, M. ,(1987), Labour Law , Individual Labour Contract , University Knowledge House .
20. Mazeaid ,.N , (2000 ),Judge and Labour Law , Arab Labour Organization , , Arab Labour Bureau ,Cairo
21. . Mansure ,.S T , (1976-1977) Description of Labour Law( Comparative Study ) ,Sixth edit. , Al-Hurae Publish house , Baghdad .
22. Khalf ,. A. H. and Shawi ,. S.,(1982)General Principles for Penalties Law .baghdad.
23. Khuader , I " Child Labour in The World"(1982) , Brief Report , , Arab
Labour Organization , Arab United Print house .
24. Kreaser , C , D.& Varner , M , , Hinnes G(1998), Islamic Dictionary , Eighth edit. , University institution for Studies , Publication and Distribution , Beirut .
25. Kera. H , (1969 ),Labour Law Principles , Egypt .
26. Sadek , H, Ai,(1982) Lessons in Lebanon Labour Law , University House , Beirut
27. Sulaeman , A, H,(1990) ,The Modern European Civilization History , first edition , Baghdad .
28 .Shenab ,R. M, L,( 1966), Explanation of Labour Law , Arab Al-Nahadh
Publish House .
29 . Taha ,. G. H , (1971) , Brief of General Theory Commitment ,First edition , Commitment Sources , Al-Ma'arf Print house , Baghdad .
30 .Wardy. A, Social Glimpses on Modern Iraq History , Part 4 ,second edition , Koam .
31 .Waswiasy , A, A. , Fine and compensation ,Justices – Law periodical issue no.(5,4) year 49-50 the 7th year ,Baghdad
32. Wamotter, A , Dr. H, , Dr. Mohammed Yehea ,(1987) Labour Law , Dar Al
33. Zaki , M ,J, A,D , Individual Labour Contract in Egyptian Law ,
Second edit., General Institution for Book
34. Zakhard , A. A. ,(2004) Brief of General Theory Commitment , Explanation of New Labour Law ,no.(12) year 2003 ,Egypt .
Secondly : Foreign References
1. Durant et Vitu (1920) Traite de Droit du Travail ,Dalloz – Paris .Tome
Thirdly : The Laws
1. Labour Law Issued in 23 Sep. and its modification until the issuing Law No. (536) in 24/7/1996
2. Decree law No. ( 23) year 1976 Bahraini to issue Labour Law in Private Sector .
3. Egyptan Civil Law no.131 year 1948
4. Iraqi Civil Law no.40 year 1951
5. Labour Law no.(8) year 1996 Jordan
6. Law no. (90-11) Algeria Dated 26 Ramadan year 1410 Immigration cope with 21 April 1990 about modified Labour relations , accomplished , orders and issued Ministry decisions to fulfill it .
7. Labour Law no(71) year 1987 Iraqi and the instructions issued according to it until Law no.( 170 year 2000
8. Law no.(12) year 2003 Egyptian Labour Law
9. Primary Project of New Iraqi Labour Law submitted to ILO , Geneva ,2004
10. Iraqis labour law no (37) for year 2015.