The Evolution of Plastic Art Implementations in Interior Design
This study will discuss the evolution of artworks implementations in interior design, as there was a significant change in these artworks used in interior design that adopts a classic style from the other one used a contemporary design.
This study has compared (4) interior design cases (study sample) of classical and contemporary design models, in each case two designs were compared of classical and contemporary design , and both have one form of art, to prove the evolution of plastic art elements with interior design in parallel The results have shown that there are a significant evolution in art elements implemented in interior design and that prove clearly the implication of interior design on art elements in case both are being together.
2. Aluzar. (2019b). Art objects inside. Aluzar. Retrieved January 24, 2021, from https://sy.aluzar.ru/2390-art-objects-in-the-interior-how-to-use-the-full-pow e.html.
3. Arabstoday. (2018, March 17). Islamic style dominates the decoration designs of many Arab countries. Retrieved January 24, 2021, from https://www.arabstoday.net.
4. Katz, M. (2014, May 12). 12 Rooms that Showcase Sculpture. Retrieved January 24, 2021, from https://design-milk.com/12-rooms-that-showcase-sculpture/.
5. Fahmi, M., & Almomani, W. (2017). The Aesthetics of Graffiti Art in the Contemporary Interior Space. Jordanian Journal of Arts, 10(1), 35-48. Retrieved January 18, 2021, from http://journals .yu.edu.jo/jja/ JJAIssues/ Vol10Nom 12017 /Nom3.pdf.
6. Homeklondike. (2017, July 28). Close-to-Nature Holiday Residence in Sunny Bulgaria. Retrieved January 18, 2021, from http://homeklondike.site /2017/07/2 8/close-to-nature-holiday-residence-in-sunny-bulgaria/.
7. Imam, A. (2018). Visual arts and a culture of meaning in interior design. In The Fourth International Conference on Plastic Arts and Community Service. Luxor: South Valley University.
8. Mahmoud, S. A. (2011). Decorative Elements in the Interior Design of the Al-Mustansiriya School: An Analytical Descriptive Study (Unpublished master's thesis). The World Islamic Sciences University. doi:https://ia801006.us.archive.org/12/items/ktp2019-tra7786/ktp2019-tra 778 6.pdf.
9. Mohammad, S. I. (2017). Interior Design and Furniture through a Contemporary Vision of Geometrical Analysis of Islamic Ornamental Units. International Design Journal, 1, 1-31. Retrieved from https://www.faa-design.com/conf/pdf/conf4/4 .pdf.
10. Reddigari, M. (2016, November 03). 18 Inviting Entryways We Love. Retrieved January 24, 2021, from https://www.bobvila.com/slideshow/18-inviting-entryways-we-love-50625.
11. Saadi, H. F., & Sultan, K. A. (2020). Pop Art and Their Reflection on Walls Design in the Interior Spaces. Journal of Arts, Literature, Humanities and Social Science, 52, 279-301. Retrieved January 18, 2021, from http://www.jalhss.com/index.php/ jalhss/article/view/90/83.
12. Salama, H. M. (2016). Aesthetics geometric shape in Islamic arts and its modern applications. Architecture and Arts Journal, 3, 1-15. Retrieved January 18, 2021, from https://mjaf.journals.ekb.eg /article_20516_5421bd218e 737 56351 50f45f 16ae6ed6.pdf.
13. Shaima, M. (2016, October 30). The latest decorations for salons 2017. Retrieved January 24, 2021, from https://www.almrsal.com/post/395475.
الحقوق الفكرية (c) 2021 Mohammad Ahmad Bani Salameh
هذا العمل مرخص حسب الرخصة Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.